Monday, July 31, 2006

In Other Words

No one is actually banished from the blog. Debate has its place, but that's not really my purpose. Rather, it is simply to try to help people who can be helped by it, not to argue those who, for whatever reason, can't. I would never recommend my approach, much less try to force it on someone. Rather, I merely offer it.
--A Certain Blogger

Translation: You are free to post here so long as you don't challenge what I say. For what I say is the Truth, and I magnanimously offer the Truth to help people know and live it. Those who read what I say and don't immediately see that it's true are incapable, for whatever reason, of grasping that it's true, and there's no point in having a dialogue, much less a debate, with them, because I stand to learn nothing valuable from them nor them from me.

No comments: