Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bush Then and Now


"Too many OB-GYN's are not able to practice their love with women all across the country."
--President George Bush

Yesterday, I posted a link to a video showing George Bush trying to answer a question about tribal soverignty. Then I discovered the following video that contrasts the George Bush of over ten years ago with the George Bush of today. The video says that at least one doctor has publicly opined that Bush is suffering from presenile dementia or early onset Alzheimer's disease. Other doctors disagree or think the evidence is inconclusive.

I don't know. I'm not a doctor. But what I do know is that, for whatever reasons, there's a striking if not shocking difference between the George Bush of approximately twelve years ago and the George Bush of today. I also know that, as much as I wish George Bush weren't our president, I'd much rather have the Bush of twelve years ago as president than the one we have today. Wouldn't you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just spit soda all over my keyboard when I read this quote. Thanks for that, I needed something to perk me up today.

Steve said...

I'm sorry about your keyboard, Jess. But I'm glad the quote lifted your spirits. :-)

Mary Lois said...

Ewww--Bush gives me the creeps more than ever now!

Anonymous said...

can you say propaganda?

Steve said...

What "propaganda" is that?

Anonymous said...

duh